torsdag 22 oktober 2009

Captain Kinky Pinky 2/10-2009

We havn't done our job and updated you all with pics and gossip from our gigs... Naugthy naugthy gals! But better late than never...

It was a tired and sick Glam o' Drama gang at Captain Kinky Pinky on the 2nd of october . Fancy Lane, Jolie Étoile
, Lady Francescca and Sindy Volkano rocked the stage while I, Madame Bijoux, was too ill so I was just a Glitter Girl that night. And I do have to say that I worked hard at it as Lady F threw her bra away so hard that I lost it at first! But thankfully after lots of looking I found it in a chink between a piano and the wall!! Strong Lady F had to help me move the piano to get it back... What a Drama moment... Here are som pics from the night...


Sindy and the wonderful Katja, the brains behind Captain Kinky Pinky.



We tried organizing a mini photoshoot but first our own little award "Boobs of the night" had to be given away. Lady F won this time...


Hmmm... wonder if I will even win, but I did my best at marketing them, what do you think?



Jolie performed Summertime


Fancy with her new routine Perhaps Perhaps.


Sindy shaked it to Wipeout.




Thank you Elin Palmhed and Anna Jansson for the pics.

XOXO
Madame B!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar